Screenshots v1.5-1.77

No Man's Sky Photographers!

Our journey continues with yet another sci-fi…

Guy asks for a ℞.—Doc says: “Dude, it ain’t writer’s block; It’s traveller's overwhelm!”

Diagnosis reads: “Gameplay, paintings, poems, music, spoilers, majestically bazaar, simplistic, probabilistic, soothing/sublime, adorably monstrous, dangerously cute, joint exploration, solo contemplation, popular, should be popular, probably a good reason not to be popular, that time when the game glitched and ProcGen melted before you as you watched your 16 cohorts be catapulted into dual singularity, Mother Atlas and her Sentinel Minions, ok I made all that up myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, just simple stuff and whatever…”—Dr. Crim | ℞ reads: “Creative Sub-Category

Other threads… Videos v1.5-1.77Streaming ᴴᴰPodcasts ᴴᴰComics 🤪Multi-Tools 🔫Starships 🚀

Purge thy Sanity!

May the force be with thy trigger finger :selfie:

1 Like

I was wondering when you’d be making a new screenshot thread for 1.5 :slight_smile: can’t wait to see everyone’s over the coming days, weeks and months.

2 Likes

Right there with you @toddumptious. Thanks for ALL this freaking info @Crimsontine! Geez! lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I was waiting for the thread aswell @Crimsontine hehe
Thanks for the huge recap!
So here’s a fresh start for Next Pictures! I feel that this thread will even grow bigger!
:sunglasses::selfie:

Oh and I’m already running out of likes so here they are! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Here’s a few screenshots from v1.5.

My new friend and I :grin:

9 Likes

It’s official, @Marky wins the trophy :trophy: for sharing the 1st screenshots!

2 Likes

Oh…those exotics still exist? My main exotic had those wings before 1.5 but now it doesn’t anymore…I thought they must have been removed because they literally can’t fit in freighters.

2 Likes

Mines the opposite!

My exotic didn’t have the wings before and now it does.

2 Likes

It’s amazing to see the size relationships between character and ship. Everything looks HUGE!

1 Like

Can your exotic still warp well? Mine has all warp reactors and +64% hyperdrive bonus but now it’s worthless…can only warp 164ly.

2 Likes

Not sure yet, I’m still in the same system.

1 Like

Your shots literally brought tears to my eyes. Beauties! :heart_eyes:

(or maybe they were tears of rage and jealousy cause STILL not downloaded!? --Nah!) ::laughing:

1 Like

Dude, hope you get it soon!

I’ve gone for the Captain Rex look! :grin:

captain-rex-tamano-natural-para-armar-en-papel-D_NQ_NP_238011-MLM20464637987_102015-O

7 Likes

Thank you! 20 mins left in the dld.

Using the time to delete all my old screenshots, having copied them to a backup drive. :`D Sure use up a lot of space!

4 Likes

Good idea, I made an album on Flickr for all my 1.38 and have just started a 1.5 album.

1 Like

9 Likes

Don’t mess with the eggs…

10 Likes

Ya, I messed with them in Creative. :egg: Oh I can’t wait to touch 'em in Normal.

2 Likes

And look what I found!

:link: An Ode to Snappies, Clappies & Puffies

11 Likes