No Man's Sky/HG Awards

Listing nominations and wins for No Man’s Sky during the Origins era.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Not an award but nice

5 Likes

From Hello Games FB

SpecialEffect are an incredible UK-based video games charity.

They find amazing ways to help people with physical disabilities play their favourite video games.

Hello Games is proud to participate in #OneSpecialDay. All monies generated in the UK today from No Man’s Sky and The Last Campfire will be donated to this very special cause.

https://onespecialday.org.uk/

3 Likes

Calling all PC Steam players please vote for NMS, after their win of the Golden Joystick for best game expansion, lets give Hello Games the gifts they deserve this festive season

7 Likes

In which category? I want to nominate Space Engineers for “labour of love“ in the steam awards, but no other category fits NMS well…

(Last year there was a “fun with machines” category that suited space engineers and left “labour of love” for NMS…)

1 Like

NMS just won Best OnGoing Game!

11 Likes
4 Likes

I really expected him to do a spit take, what with him taking a sip at the exact moment of the reveal.
Poor guy is so taken by surprise he drops the S-word right away :rofl:

6 Likes

Calling all PC Steam players, vote now, perfect gift and a sweep this year of well deserved recognition for team Mercury.

6 Likes

No Man’s Sky won the viewer’s choice award for best on-going game on Gamranx’s Youtube channel as well. It’s at 3:53 if the link doesn’t take you straight there.

8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

And now…No Mans Sky is a BAFTA nominee…for best Evolving Game

I really hope they get it, team mercury really deserve it and would be an accurate and appropriate honour.

7 Likes

More information about BAFTA awards:

It doesn’t seem that NMS is in the category that can be voted by the general public.

6 Likes