No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

No Man’s Sky

Atlas Rises v1.3 Screenshots & Art

:notes: :movie_camera::crazy_face::camera_flash: :woman_astronaut:t4:

Let’s show Hello Games our :love_you_gesture:t4::heart_eyes_cat::selfie: by saturating this thread with :video_game: excessive creativity :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:vulcan_salute:t4: Show no mercy… Artify your affection… Purge thy sanity :art:

Guy asks for a .—Doc says: “Dude, it ain’t writer’s block; It’s traveller’s overwhelm!” …Diagnosis reads: “Gameplay, paintings, poems, music, spoilers, majestically bazaar, simplistic, probabilistic, soothing/sublime, adorably monstrous, dangerously cute, joint exploration, solo contemplation, popular, should be popular, probably a good reason not to be popular, that time when the game glitched and ProcGen melted before you as you watched your 16 cohorts be catapulted into dual singularity, Mother Atlas and her Sentinel Minions, ok I made all that up myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, just simple stuff and whatever…”—Dr. Crim

@Crimsontine with wife @Starzia and brother @Viconix

:link: Ventures & Concerts in No Man's Sky

:link: Action Science & Ongoing Projects: Astronomy, Alienology, More :link: Artemis Mugshots

:link: Through the Window :link: A B C Class :link: S Class + Theory :link: Coordinates :link: Money

:link: Game Details & Investigations

Thunder waves of positivity. :rocket: ❝Official NO MAN’S SKY Community❞ :revolving_hearts:. Family-friendly appropriate…

14 Likes

141 posts were merged into an existing topic: Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man’s Sky / Waking Titan

Waking Titan said “Portals”, and we got pretty excited… :star_struck:

Co-Op Multiplayer?!? :hushed:

3 Likes

The Gek dared me to…

10 Likes

Those graphics are absolutely stunning.
The colors so rich !

4 Likes

Is there an easy way to get screenshots from my PS4 up here? I tried uploading them normally and it didn’t work.

2 Likes

Ps4 Pics/Vids to PC

Good idea for us to figure this out right now. This was asked “1 year ago”…

For screenshot/videos…

:framed_picture: They’re suggesting either (1) a USB stick, or (2) auto-upload to FB.

Other ideas can be found by visiting the link and clicking “More Comments”.

PS4 to PC instructions…

Does this help? :thought_balloon:

11 Likes

Righteous. Thank you so much :grin:

3 Likes

May the force be with thy trigger finger.:selfie:t4:

3 Likes

The way that I do it is to send the image to my second account in the ps4 chat, and then download it on my phone using the mobile app. From there it’s easy to post anywhere.

If you do not have a second account, you could just send it to a close friend that wouldn’t be annoyed by this. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if this is the thread for this (there is art on the title, so… :p), but I would appreciate if anyone had this image in high res, can’t find it anywhere.

5 Likes

Another perfect landing

10 Likes

May contain minimal compression artefacts, but this is it.
Source (2560x1180): https://i.redd.it/4qk10ekhz2fz.jpg

11 Likes

Thanks a lot, man!

3 Likes

“Portal” Celebration :tada:

Wrong game, but adorably appropriate…

…in a :bomb: sorta co-op :boom: way, lol.

11 Likes

Got some good ones here.

I call him, Mr. Noodles.

Underground base seems to be holding.

And as far as I know…

The only female vy’keen :laughing:

15 Likes

@Xion4012 How’s Mr. Noodles adapting to your awesome new underground base?

I bet you could use the new terrain manipulator to cover the top. A rulers cooler new tool-er!

5 Likes

Mr. Noodles is safely locked in the second floor of my base. Perhaps he would be more comfortable underground, I’ll ask.

The underground base was successful after a few touch-ups. I’m afraid to fill in the gaps, but I’ll have to try eventually. I’ll update soon.

3 Likes

Questions of Parents?

ProcGen never ceases to amaze. But for real though…
Perhaps a future update could include females.
I mean, “Where do aliens come from?” Or well, uh…
Maybe they’re stuttering at an answer, lol. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

“Daddy, where do…” . . . “Mom, dad’s being confusing!”
Just as in reality, they find themselves facing the dilemma of parents everywhere.

Hello Games/@OldGods, perhaps we understand.

At least consider it though. :baby_bottle:

4 Likes

13 Likes