No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

One of my favorite places to relax. I like this open interior design.

Base by eternity

13 Likes

“You smell that? I think it’s the guy over there.”

xD

10 Likes

One of the weirder planets I’ve visited…

3 Likes

That’s what happens when we travellers never change our exosuits :rofl:

2 Likes

MODDED

https://twitter.com/SimranD1502/status/955570040518176771

9 Likes

Yearning For Adventure

11 Likes

I had 35 GB of NMS data on my ps4, 1000’s of screenshots and 100’s of videos. I finally pulled them all off the system after picking up an external HDD… Working my way through all the post 1.3 pics and vids but the number is intimidating and settling on only a few is even harder but, I’m working on it :smiley:

19 Likes

That last picture makes me want to forget everything in life and go on a wonderful adventure full of excitement and peril to reach the magical summit xD

5 Likes

Damn I forgot to point out the teeth like ridges
that look like castle walls on either side…
Was quite the funky planet geometry wise.

I wish I could remember where this was so you could actually go in search of ancient egyptians or medievil knights, it seems all points in time coalesces here :slight_smile:

(whos to say thats not an old pagan hill fort to the left?!)

Ooh and theres a loan stegosaur like creature with eyes a glow… Its weird going over old photos you’d forgotten about from months past, it’s almost like you didn’t take them.

3 Likes

Alternate Filter version

14 Likes

Great photos and videos.

I actually shot video for about 8 minutes on my opening planet with my phone when I started playing NMS. Just watched it again after over a year and remembered that feeling of awe I had. The name of the planet caught me by surprise as I understood them to be randomly generated, but it contained MY name and that of a delicious meal: “Nonquin Otsushi”

Mildly toxic, with an assortment of fungi plants, moderate sentinels, and no animals. The game menus have changed a lot over time.

2 Likes

Sounds like a vegan restaurant.

5 Likes

It does indeed. Well played, sir! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@sheralmyst - You’d think that nothing would grow when the atmosphere had been “blown away” – but you’d be wrong. It’s NO Man’s Sky, not RL.

@kyle-culver - Me too. Walk, look around. Take photos. Walk or fly and then walk. Look around Take more photos.

@toddumptious - What’s the light source for the night shot with trees in the middle?

4 Likes

That was when I discovered if you have your torch on, and then go into Camera mode, the torch light stays suspended wherever it was you were standing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hope you dont mind this personal announcement, I had to stop visiting this forum because I have just had a Liver transplant, all is going well and I hope to be playing in two weeks time and catch up on all of your advetures.
The battle for survial has many shades from real life to that of the mind which we enjoy here in No Mans Sky World. I have missed the companioship of you all and look forward to playing again, best wishes to every one x

22 Likes

We were just wondering about you. So glad you are recovering and welcome back!

2 Likes

Thank you x

2 Likes

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Welcome back @Linshell, wishing you a smooth recovery!

2 Likes