On the lookout :herb:

12 Likes

So many GREAT shots, you folks are awesome

4 Likes

He’s baaak … :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Radnox anybody? :zap:

12 Likes

So far, I’ve only found Radnox on extreme cold planets. And that doesn’t look like a cold planet. From the colours, it looks like a hot place. Any more information?

2 Likes

Trees look like cold planet botany…

1 Like

Cold planet at sunset? I never noticed that about radnox.

2 Likes

It was a cold planet, like @Mad-Hatter and @Xion4012 noticed. Atmospheric conditions and sky color give the appearance of a hot planet. These creatures are one of the more bizarre and imaginative creations of our friends at HG, and just rare enough that when you come across them makes you stop and say, ''Whaaa?!" :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. It bears out what I thought - the rare materials are connected to different types of extreme planet. Calium seems to be found on extreme radioactive planets. I still haven’t pinned down Omegon yet, though.

4 Likes

I can confirm your calium theory. My home planet has extreme rads, and a decent sized deposit nearby.

4 Likes

Thank you for that confirmation, too. It seems we’re on to something. From the evidence, it appears that the source of Omegon must be extreme heat, or extreme toxic planets. The chase is on…

4 Likes

I found 2 extreme heat planets. Both of them had Radnox, although in a different form.

Also I found an extreme toxic planet with calium, again in a different form.

I’ve since been on the hunt for an extreme lush or desert planet. Needle in a haystack…

3 Likes

Oh well, it seems part of my theory was wrong. It appears it’s just the “extreme” part that’s important. This picture is Calium and Gravitino Balls, together - and they’re on a planet that’s doubly extreme - it has both extreme radiation, and frenzied sentinels.

6 Likes

Was inspired by this screenshot I took and just kinda ran with it…

An emblem of sorts… with a Portal theme. Nothing really significant, but thought I’d share anyway. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Oh man! Can we use that as the new Spacing Guild logo?

3 Likes

Well, you’re the first to ask, so I guess so, Mac! lol.
Here’s a link to a .png version you can download: NMS Emblem - Portals by kyle-culver on DeviantArt
These forums like to convert everything to .jpg…

I can also email you a .png version if needed. :wink:

I’m glad you like it so much. Just had a graphic design itch to scratch today.

2 Likes

They want to make it more personalized for the guild, is it ok to edit it?

1 Like

I suppose. Would they like the Photoshop file?

1 Like

Sure, would you have to email that to someone?

1 Like

Nope. They should be able to download it from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NVHAKpLAvuFjSJeiZVMr0u-M_FLeoyBg

1 Like