No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

After a long day. This is what really unwinds me. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Beautiful shot. I REALLY want one of those.

2 Likes

While gathering Star Bramble, scans started turning up Vortex Cubes in caves! Best of all, no sentinal attack! :grin: Found 17 before I had to move on. Sometimes NMS can be exhaustive … so ya gotta just slow down and take a deep breath!

10 Likes

Some cool scenes.

Nighttime cold and storm heat at the same time.

Like a finding unicorn, I just happened across a base. In survival mode. Thanks to ‘Nicmacher’ for the trophy :grin:

7 Likes

That is soooo Wrong, my husband says 1952 low budget movie “wrong”…

3 Likes

So how does that finding someone elses Base happen?

1 Like

8 Likes

Easiest way to see another player’s base would be to get your portal glyphs and visit the Centers of Excellence listed on the Spacing Guild website: http://www.boomstickjoes.com/the-spacing-guild/index.php

3 Likes

Using the Spacing Guild’s resources would be the easiest.

In my case, I landed on a planet and noticed a single comm station. I though it was going to be a traveller grave. But when I flew up, it was a base. The odds of just stumbling on a player’s base is slim. The odds in survival mode are even lower. It was super lucky.

1 Like

Hello fellow Travellers!

This was a very busy week for me, ending up in only having one day for no man’s sky… But well!

This day was full of mysteries and wonders and I am so happy to play this game!

This here will be the first moment that I share with you again guys, the other ones are still under construction!

It was just a random mission I was on, and I was about to deliver the supplys to a Trading Post, as I noticed this ship that was about to land…

It was the very first! Exotic ship I ever saw playing! I instantly traded it in for my S Class fighter that I loved and sadly lost :frowning:

The planet I have found it on was a very neat place too.

There is more to come about my base later today!

In Honor
Traveller101

10 Likes

Dear Travellers!

Here is my Base at its actual state:

By the way: I have found several portals on other Planets so far, and only one on the same planet as my Base is. It is 15hours of walking away from it, so give me some more time finding a good one so you guys can visit me!

Sorry for the doubleposting, but this is a huge post.

I hope you like my rejunvation of the base!

In Honor
Traveller101

13 Likes

That’s really impresive…love the colour as well, must have taken ages. Do show the insides soon please.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Hello fellow Traveller!

Thank you, I appreciate this a lot!

I will do some indoor shots the next time I can play!
Sadly indoor area is not as much decorated as it might seem…the complexity limit is already at 97% and I have yet to plant some plants. But I will get the best out of it :slight_smile:

In Honor
Traveller101

2 Likes

That black hole looks spectacular!

2 Likes

So excited to find these creatures only to find out they wanted me for dinner. Then this flew overhead.

11 Likes

A sand covered planet

Prone to Sand Blizzards

8 Likes

looks like you won’t be running into Anikin anytime soon😂

3 Likes

The chase

9 Likes

Great night shot from the “water” (or whatever it is) :slight_smile:

1 Like