No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

13 Likes

Oh…how do you get those curved glass rooms? They aren’t on my room parts list at all… do I have to be closer to the center to get them? I so want to have those for my Base.

Sky has gone a sicky yellow with thick grey cloud scary here looks like a toxic planet!!! Storm on its way.

On creative they should be part of the CUBOID ROOMS selection.
In Normal mode their blueprints are purchased from your live-in alien in the main starter base (where the teleporter is)

4 Likes

Hello fellows!

I worked a bit around my base, and after 6500 Iron the groundplates were finished finally!

How do you like it?

In Honor
Traveller101

8 Likes

I have found about 3 “red” Hoths, where the rock underneath the snow had that distinctive color. I think its interesting seeing the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi previews where the reciprocal Hoth planet has red dirt underneath the snow/ salt.

Weird but cool coincidental foreshadowing. :thinking:

2 Likes

Taking the new ship out for a test drive. :rocket:

9 Likes

I can’t think of a heading…

8 Likes

Half a world

8 Likes

Hello fellows!

Day one and Day two mugshots:

Day 2:

My own Base day 3:

And from behind:

How do you like it after the rework?

In Honor
Traveller101

10 Likes

Lamp post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This planet was completely orange

11 Likes

You’re not in Ireland too are ya? Or were you getting some of the bizarre weather effects from the saharan dust thrown up by Ophelia in the UK?

3 Likes

No . Forest of dean… the sun went bood red and the clouds looked sulphur, honesty it was wierd like a nms planet, it was strange and made me wonder what it would truly be like being on some of plantes and moons and how it would affect ones attitude.

3 Likes

Umm found the cuboid rooms at last…I had looked there but it wasn’t in the list so I closed the application and later tried again. Then it was there…but when I tried to attach a curved section…no luck… hummmm . I will keep trying as I so want to have a conservatory.

2 Likes

Love these creatures so passive and totally awesome.

16 Likes

Ships that pass … I didn’t know this ship was below me when I decided

to take a photo… Love the photo mode.

7 Likes

Look at theses guys… wizz kids I expect…

9 Likes

11 Likes

Searching the wastelands.

6 Likes

Radioactive Cupcakes?

11 Likes