No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

@Linshell Yep, you got all 4. Thanks, Linshell!

@Simran_Dhillon Nice painting, Simran :+1:
:man_artist:t4: I love those planets, and I see a moon.

1 Like

Thanks and yea I made the moon a bit too close though

1 Like

Or perhaps the moon is relative to distance, from our perspective. :moon:
Like, maybe it’s not only to the side, but also further back, or closer.

1 Like

Can I suggest a couple of techniques that realy work well with pencil ? Hope that is ok of me… layering a yellow as a base under some colours and then adding the colour you really plan can give a richness to the top colour…also using an eraser to gently take away some of the intensity such as in the moon will give a greater feeling of depth. I love pencil crayons it can be useful to try different paper weights and textures as well as that can change the line character.
I went to art college many many years ago and one of the tutors there was Ramdon Briggs who created The SnowMan and Fugus the Bogey man I saw them as raw drawings a real treat!. All the best with you drawings.

7 Likes

17 Likes

9 Likes

Star Wars

16 Likes

Impressive, most impressive

2 Likes

8 Likes

Scratches in Space

Threading the Needle

The NMS AGM (Atlas General Meeting)

Exotic Assignment

17 Likes

Love this moody background…great.

3 Likes

Gosh that second photo …makes me want to say Ouch!..

3 Likes

Agreed. That second photo is fantastic :grinning:

1 Like

I like the weird green tornadoes.

Hmm. That’s an unnatural shape…

It’s a sign :flying_saucer:

LOVE the hair dude.

15 Likes

When I first saw those green ‘tornado’ swirls, I was thinking there’s hope for those of us that want more weather types in the future. Thunderstorms with hail and tornadoes. We’re already seeing some lightning now (sorta) and those green swirls. The snow is better. The blowing snow is better. The dust is better. I think HG is working towards what some of us want! And I’m not complaining because it’s more than I had ever hoped for!!!

4 Likes

Some amazing photos here! Love this thread!

This lone tree fascinated me!

15 Likes

Reaching the skies

9 Likes

Remind anyone of anything?

12 Likes

No. I don’t see a young boy on a bicycle with a basket on in front of the moon. I’m not old enough to have seen this movie when it released and now i have to find a tansmission ball beacause i must… phone home :rofl:

8 Likes