No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

I literally only realisedfor the first time last weekend the new navigational map is a visible render in game rather than bring part of the cockpit that is only rendered on the users end and not visible within the game itself. I dunno if it happened with my fighter, only noticed it after getting a brand new hauler :smiley:

2 Likes

8 Likes

I used to laugh at people who talked about the grass. I get it now.

Should I let it out?

What animal do you see?

14 Likes

Crocodile/sabertooth tiger

3 Likes

11 Likes
2 Likes

You are seriously the coolest granny I know, and I volunteer at a nursing home once a month! I have no goodies to show :frowning: Some day! I do have a SackBoy plushy given away for the first few people to sign up to the LBP youtube page (youtube was brand new, LBP wasn’t even out, nor did it have any merchandise) that would sit well with those lovely Dinos! Whats more, he was made by a staff members mother, and he is far beyond any of the merchandise officially released for the game. I love my sackboy! I want something to love equally for nms… Hopefully I get one of those Coveted Atlas Pass V.4

3 Likes

I have competition playing NMS now…he was sitting on the controller…
Hope this pic is allowed on this thread

15 Likes

6 Likes

So I finally found some rarities. This seems to be the least common exotic planet type (first I’ve seen)

AND MY FIRST DIPLOS! I didn’t think they were real, but here they are, in all their glory :star_struck:

19 Likes

I get the impression everyone is finding diplos except me :sob: Sometimes I think my day-one save file is bugged to R’lyeh and back! (cannot bring myself to start over though) Here’s a a screen to help cheer ME up :thinking: however IF it cheers anyone else up then thats just wonderful :crazy_face:

12 Likes

You are Not Alone … I haven’t found a diplo yet either…

1 Like

Landscape, sometimes you just have to stand and stare…

9 Likes

That is reassuring to know @Linshell, thank you :slight_smile: I do fully appreciate the impressive catalogue of proc.gen. fauna offered in NMS. That said, and I’m not complaining, I am beginning to tire of the near predictable variations and orders of appearance. I suppose I just hope that the future will bring about more & more alien-styled and bizarre mash-ups of frolicking fauna-cation.

2 Likes

I aggree and have said so in a NMS survey …well not in those exact words… what about starting a Creature and Plant designs section here with sctetches and ideas… I have the background for that sort of thing but most players would be able to make suggestions…rough drawings to more polished ones and anything in between… I would like to add a bit how the animals lived and where the plants liked to live best.
Would be most interested to find out if anyone was interested in this.

1 Like

It seems like they could just add a few new options to the animal Proc.Gen. to get more variation. New leg, body, head, wing types. I don’t speak computer though, so this might be more difficult than it seems.

@Linshell I like the idea. I have little/no artistic skills, but it sounds cool to me :+1:

4 Screenshot Contests Await Your Vote…

#1 and #2 are REVOTES… Please participate in all 4 :revolving_hearts:

:link: Crim’s ❝Level 1❞ Contest #1 and #2… REVOTES

:link: Crim’s ❝Level 1❞ Contest #3

:link: Crim’s ❝Level 1❞ Contest #4

Come help me show appreciation for the participants of this spectacular thread.

I finally finnished off and painted my sketch

18 Likes

Not the best in the galaxy but I tried lol

2 Likes

Hope I did this properly …

1 Like