No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

… Beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you, I take that as a fab comment from such an ace photographer as you
And thank aslo @Crimsontine

2 Likes

11 Likes

Hope they are friends of yours… looks like you will need you toxic protection suit turned to extra Max…

3 Likes

Your welcome @SvenKarma. What an interesting pic!

What’s the backstory behind such an intriguing pileup? :smiley: …mods? how?

Btw, now that you’ve nailed links, consider image sizes.
You’ve posted in small. Give large a go. Here’s how…

:link: No Man’s Sky—Creative Help : Twitter Image Sizes

1 Like

After walking the planet for 2 hours I found this, area was empty of buildings, I found one drop pod

4 Likes

the problem of pile ups is simple, some how some where EMILY change the angle of entry to space ports by NPC just to watch them crash!!! lol

5 Likes

12 Likes

No mods, PS4 ‘normal’.

Ingredients: system with only 1 planet, a very dead one.

Add a couple of reloads in quick succession when it turned out both ‘locate missing person’ quests on offer involved travelling to other systems.

On another dead planet I followed the sky flight lines to a spot where a trading station wasn’t, but there about 30 craft swooping wildly about trying to find somewhere to land. I will look and see if I took a screenshot of that mess.

Is that called a droppod…? I thought a droppod was where we find exosuit upgrades…I thought the above is a grave…!?

1 Like

It is a grave though…

2 Likes

during my two hour walk I found on drop pod, then I found the grave.

When the Okapi was first seen by western eyes around 1901 planet Earth nobody could believe it was real … same with this creature I think… wonder if they are related…the legs strips look similar I think.

2 Likes

Oh sorry…understand now…I thought I was getting muddled with names,

1 Like

Omg! Awful and beautiful at the same time xD

2 Likes

Between the toxicity and the awesome rocks, this planet had a very unique feel to it.

9 Likes

Gravitino Orb…first time I have seen one like this.

8 Likes

What? That’s a gravitino? Really?

1 Like

Wow. I haven’t seen one of those types of gravatinos in many months. Did it pop up as you aproached?
The ones I found were very similar looking but ‘popped up’ out of the grass, as you neared them.
The only gravs I’ve found since are clusters of orbs on the ground.

1 Like