NMS: BEYOND pre-release August 14

You can have the next one :hugs:

Hope the quintillions of replies didn’t break SM’s phone. :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t bother making a base in NEXT. Not one that I cared about. I’m really happy that people’s bases will be safe this time around. <3

3 Likes

Looking forward to doing a bit of base tourism tomorrow now :smiley:

5 Likes

That could be a thing in BEYOND. Stand in the Nexus booking tours of awesome bases. :grinning:

5 Likes

Seems like he’s done for the night, I’m gonna stop smashing refresh now

2 Likes

Never let down your guard!

7 Likes

Haahah, I was still smashing

1 Like

My FAV quote from all the above is “Beyond provides a broader foundation for radical things in the future. Beyond is just another step.”

13 Likes

Good launch day to everyone!!

I just listened to that new video from Cobra Tv. I really can’t wait to witness the new bioms!

The main biomes are tundra, temperate forest, rainforest and equatorial forest, boreal forest, savanna, mangrove, temperate grassland, desert, riverine waters, brackish water, shoreline, coral reefs, seagrass beds, the abyss. Can’t wait!!!

11 Likes
9 Likes

Patch notes, Sean? :joy:

5 Likes

It is 4am here. I can’t even see yet. If SM is gonna wake me up, he better give patch notes
Egads! We have rain and storms moving in…please don’t let the electricity go out today. :grimacing:

7 Likes

I’ve always imagined writing patch notes must be like doing a bibliography at the end of a grueling thesis.

I can totally understand if there’s a delay with patch notes :joy:

Unless they have an awesome program that self writes all changes made since last iteration :astonished:

4 Likes

And like a bibliography in a thesis, if you only start writing them when you’re done, you’re pretty much screwed… :smile:

Honestly, I get the impression Sean is enjoying this way too much. Or is way too nervous. One of the two, I guess. Possibly both.

4 Likes

29 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beyond has released!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BEYOND Bugs and Issues Reporting

A post was merged into an existing topic: BEYOND Linux OS

Moved replies since release of Beyond to the topic below:

@SingularGleam: I edited the topic title to distinguish this discussion pre-Beyond release from the new discussion since release linked above.

Please continue to share the excitement over there :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: BEYOND in offline mode?

A post was merged into an existing topic: BEYOND has released!