NEXT Patch notes - Steam Experimental

Thank you. I thought I was losing my mind. First I could transfer my stuff from anywhere to my base, as long as I was in my base. Then it changed and I could only do that from my freighter. Now it seems it doesn’t work from either… please no. That was always a solid reason for me to go back home. I don’t care if it’s the freighter, or the base, but there has to be a place that I can manage all my stuff before beginning another adventure.

After this patch, my jetpack has been kind of touchy lately. Sometimes, if I fly into an object, and stop, the jetpack will turn on again in a brief burst.
Also, after I exited a portal, I noticed that the game was saying that I had collected Big Ball.
However, my Gek construction supervisor no longer grunts like a Vy’keen, so that’s a plus.

New patch up on Steam Experimental [3133543] as of six hours ago.

Experimental Branch update 19/09 applies the following Experimental-only fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the Space Anomaly geometry.

• Fixed an issue where Hexite could continue to spawn after the relevant community event.

• Reduced audio volume of ships flying past freighters.

• Improved interaction camera positioning on Boundary Failure objects.

Thank goodness they will fix that hexite problem so people can farm for salvaged tech again and actually get salvaged tech lol.

Excellent plan Darth!

After the latest patch went live, I noticed we can now build our statues inside bases and on our freighters - nice!