New Video! Elizabeth Message - Phase 3

Sorry I’m stupid. How do you unlock the third video? I entered Spectral but did not get a video like the “phase 3” you are showing.

1 Like

Strange that the third video has so much more of a blue tint than the first two. I don’t know if it signifies anything though.

1 Like

Like… a multi-dimensional rift??? :scream:

1 Like

Thank you! It was a bit difficult to understand what exactly she was saying. Her mouth moved a different way, so I wasn’t sure. I cautioned on the side of placing the words in a separate brackets just in case. Cuz I knew I’d be wrong… lol

1 Like

You’re not stupid. By any means, believe me. You can find the details here:

It should be mostly up-to-date by now.

1 Like

I also keep the Resources and Information thread up to date with solve notes!

https://forums.etarc.org/t/resources-information/70

4 Likes

I noticed this too. And I didn’t bother touching the brightness/contrast just in case. I’m going to look into it further when I have a second. But definitely not something they would just do on accident in their renderings.

I thought at first perhaps it was another red/green/blue situation, but I color sampled the first two videos and they both are basically the same blue-green mix with no red at all.

1 Like

Or is it multiple potential pathways - we had Markov Chain concept from Echo and now Schrodinger and Quantum Electrodynamics. Quantum entanglement is a curious subject. I had wondered if the Echos being made might somehow end up entangled down the line… now, perhaps there is a lot more going on with these concepts.

1 Like

I’m referring to the video saying “You have proven your value beyond a shadow of a doubt”… how is that video unlocked?

Solving the third sigil activates the video. The code for the sigil is SCALES. Is this what you mean?

1 Like

YES! Thanks a million. Beer is on me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, the video containing “help us, is anyone even going to see this” seems to be seperate from the other, more upbeat video.

It indeed seems like there are multiple videos together here (0:19 two faces).

Maybe messages from two universes!

1 Like

Or same universe - two pathways

1 Like

Now that’s something to think about :thinking:

Or - one is Elizabeth and one is an “Echo” and someone stole her identity (Such as the grandma example in the echo ad)

2 Likes

:o theories everywhere!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Bioshock infinite and the different universes the player goes through.

1. she’s saying “and if you’re seeing this video”, not “still in”. she’s congratulating us for being able to reach it.

2. let’s work it out a bit. she’s firm and open, she’s congratulating us because we’ve been able to crack the puzzles and decode the videos, our value is proven without any doubt. at the same time she’s hiding another help message in the video, and she actually feels very unsure about it being decoded by someone (“is anybody ever gonna see this?”).

3. what the hell is that wave at the end? it’s been bugging me since the first video.

1 Like