May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task

Can I start a new topic in the forum with this email? @Polyphemus

Yes, why not?

Didn’t Echo create digital versions of people using audio recordings of their voice? Is that what’s going to happen here? Are we going to become echoes?

3 Likes

Coooool…I can see that happening. :scream:

1 Like

This is the only version of satcom I can view but I can’t click on anything, where are people finding the info about uploading audio? I’ve read through everything but can’t seem to find the source for upload or the info on recording content on satcom

1 Like

GO HERE

2 Likes

Are we sure the instruction does not mean each audio file should be sent in a single message rather than needing to collate all the audio files into one message? Wouldn’t that make it a rather large file to upload?

NoNo No THREE sentences!!

2 Likes

Each file is supposed to be one sentence each, as per the request… no? I’m just reading off of the pastebin file…

Edit: @Polyphemus ok you’re correct! All the sentences are to be compiled into ONE file anyway! So it doesn’t matter how many sentences as long as the total matches the minimum requirements. I’ll edit my post.

its a 4 player mp ship we can control like in star trek like Sean said

5 Likes

We would like you to read the following sentence from the NMS Wikipedia Page; “No Man’s Sky is an action-adventure survival video game developed and published by the indie studio Hello Games.” , do you understand and agree? *

1 Like

We need 100 sentences, but we only need 33 speakers. That only works if each speaker reads 3 sentences.

If everybody does three, we have a better chance of getting 100.

1 Like

No, they don’t have to be compiled into one file. They have to all be in a Reddit Private Message to u/satcom-70
Meaning the links placed in the message I am guessing

2 Likes

The way I read it is they need 1 sentence. 100 samples. 5 unique languages. 33 minimum unique voices.

That kinda sounds like they want only 1 sentence

Edit: lol idk I could be totally wrong though

2 Likes

Is 33 speakers. With 33 speakers, you can only have 100 sentences if each speakers reads three.

1 Like

Yea you’re right :rofl:

1 Like

That was my first impression as well, but it isn’t clarified.

Minimum means AT LEAST 33 different speakers, not a MAXIMUM of 33 different speakers.

1 Like

that thing looks like a battlecruiser

1 Like