July 24th NEXT Release Date - What else happened on this day?

I wonder if July24th holds any significance for Hello Games’ NEXT update or the ARG?
What happened to you on this day, if anything, on July 24th.

Some silly and fun facts assuming the internet is correct:
Did you know?:

• 1991 University of Manchester scientist announce finding a planet outside of the solar system

• 1969 : Apollo 11 safely returns to Earth.
    The U.S. spacecraft that had taken the first astronauts to the surface of the moon. This fulfilled the dream of President John F. Kennedy in 1961 when he said “I believe this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to Earth.”

• 1967 The Beatles sign a petition in Times to legalize marijuana

• 1965 Bob Dylan release “Like a Rolling Stone”

• 1957 US performs nuclear Test at Nevada Test Site

• 1905 5th Davis Cup: British Isles beats USA in Wimbledon (5-0)

• 2005 92nd Tour de France: no winner; Lance Armstrong retires after winning a record seventh consecutive victory but disqualified in 2012 for doping

• 1951 Wonder Woman is born, Phoenix, Arizona (TV Star - Lynda Carter’s birthday)

• 1966 American Skydivers Perform The First BASE Jump, Michael Pelkey and Brian Schubert BASE jump by jumping off the El Capitan cliff in Yosemite National Park, California. BASE stands for the four objects, namely Buildings, Antenna, Spans and Earth, which may cause disruptions during the fall.

• 1950 ‘Bumper 8’ Launched From Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, the first rocket named the ‘Bumper 8’ was launched from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida, U.S. The rocket was an altered form of the World War II V-2 rocket and was basically used to test rocket systems and find information about the upper layers of the atmosphere.

• 2018 Hello Games release NEXT … We hope!

I knew Bob Dylan had to be involved in this somehow. He also was a band member of the Traveling Wilburys…Traveling=Traveler!!! And I think the song “Like a Rolling Stone” was originally entitled “Like a Rolling Tumbleweed”!

TQQdles™