How do you get the blueprint analyser on an old save

Loaded up my old save and can’t get the option to build the blueprint machine for my base wasn’t sure if there was a way to restart the main quest for old saves so you can get it

2 Likes

I would like to know this too.
Is it a mission or a milestone or what.
I can’t wander the planets digging up tech and just keep filling my pockets.
We need that damn Blueprint Analyser.

It pops up quite early in a new game but nothing seems to be causing it to show up on an pre-1.5 save.

1 Like

Yea im up to 50 tech but cant use them hopefully it will be addressed in a future patch but for now i just submitted a bug report to bring it to there attention

1 Like

I also had this issue with my game killing bug. I didn’t realize that this was an issue outside of the other missing tech I had.

Main bug: crash when I mode select with a frsh restart of NEXT regardless of save. A reinitialize when I close out the application after saving.

Bugged work around for bug: restart by joining another game. However, I have no base computer, antimatter/ antimatter housing tech, frigate fuel tech and of course the forementioned bluebrint analyzer.

Of course, I have already turned in the bug reports for both of these.

2 Likes

The fix for this is currently out for pc and on its way for PS4 and Xbox :+1:

1 Like

@FRANK_CADILLAC you have just made my year with that bit of hope. Thank you.

I didn’t see these bugs in @Oshoryu 's patch notes topic. Is there an updated list?

2 Likes

I think this is the one, someone please correct me if I’m wrong NEXT Patch 1.52.1 - No Man's Sky

Keep an eye on this thread too

1 Like

im patching it right now will let you know when I get in the game if the blueprint analyser is fixed for old saves

Right now you just can’t…it’s in the patch notes for the 1.52 patch coming up…should be on consoles sometimes this week.

2 Likes

On pc the problem for the analyser is fixed

Are you in experimental or with the proper released patches? Because I don’t think they released 1.52 live yet and if they have the analyser should just be available to build without any fanfare…if you have 1.52 fully released and still just can’t then submit a bug report…and attach your current save file.

Im not sure what update it was i have been having alot of little updates so probally the experimental one all I know is I couldn’t build the blueprint analyzer this morning and I just updated the game and now it’s available in my list of blueprints

1 Like

So then you’re good now, right? Do you have the medium and large refiners as well by any chance?

All I have at the moment is the portable refiner there is two blacked out blueprints next to the portable refiner under crafted products they look like they might be it but I don’t have them

1 Like

You should probably submit another bug report…the medium and large refiners are obtained from doing the NPC base missions if what I am hearing is correct…but I don’t suspect you’re capable of doing those either?

no not to my knowledge am i able to do those quests

1 Like

Right…so they haven’t fixed those two then…unless you can find them in the blueprint analyzer but I’m going to guess they’re not in there either.

1 Like

Yea probally not i just see building materials and cosmetics for Your base I’m submitting another bug report at the rate they’re going they will probably have it fixed in a couple days

1 Like