Galactic Coordinates Thread

Sigh… Well, glad you figured it out!
Been using this for a week, by the way…

Portal Translator at No Man's Sky Nexus - Mods and Community?
and you have this, too…
https://nmsportals.github.io/

1 Like

I am having difficulty getting direction to portal on my base planet. Found a monolith that had portal location as an option, but at the time I did not have a relic, so the option was greyed out. I have found other monoliths, but none offer a portal location. When I return to the previous monolith, it does not respond because I have previously activated it. Will more than one monolith point to a portal? Do I just need to give this planet a pass now? Any advice would be appreciated.

Just keep looking for more. I once thought you needed to look for “ruins” not “monoliths”, but I don’t know if that’s true. keep a few relics at all times and keep looking.

1 Like

I tend to keep all of the racial objects I find in my exosuit cargo which, as far as I can tell, is checked when a ruin/monolith checks to see if you have one when it does the prompts.

Sigh?

Come on now. I posted an open question 4 days ago asking if we should use this sequence and NO ONE replied. So you’ve been using this for a week, and didn’t think to help out your fellow citizen scientists? Thanks…:confused:

1 Like

Xd. Well I posted it…
https://forums.etarc.org/t/ar-showcase-your-mod-load/2939?u=virakotxa
Not blaming you! Just… Sigh…
Impossible for me to know if you would be ending at the same place… And your arithmetic show-off is something to behold anyways…

coordinates for Tixlaqixsik, my planetary base. PS4 Viridescent planet. Address: 1 8 2 6 F B 6 E F 0 2 A

Hey I found a portal on my home planet. It’s a nice wet planet with only occasional, mild, cold storms. Anyways my code is: 1 1 6 5 0 3 D 9 F 6 9 6. Pay me a visit and we can adventure together maybe.

Currently I don’t have the glyphs to activate a link so i will find some.

12 Solar Systems surveyed so far. 44 planets, with only 6 moons. This is the first portal I located and it was found on MANA AINA 5, which is the sole and moonless planet of the TANANGI-ZEPTI system.

TANANGI-ZEPTI
Celestial Bodies: 1 Planet
Dominant Lifeform: Korvax
Economy: Construction // Satisfactory
Conflict Level: Untroubled

MANA AINA 5
Weather: Frost
Sentinels: Average
Flora: Rich
Fauna: Average
Resources: Frost Crystal, Emeril, Nickel, Heridium

All MANA AINA marked planets contain either Emeril or Gold in large quantity with the exception of MANA AINA 10 in the 6 planet and moonless ESENYO system which is rich in Solanium, Aluminium, Nickel, and Heridium. The ESENYO system lies 2 stars (warps, jumps) from TANANGI-ZEPTI. So far I’ve marked only 9 of 44 worlds surveyed as being truly resource rich. Other important resources on these 9 planets include: Copper, Iridium, Fungal Mould, and Star Bulb.

Update! Was out gathering Fungal Mould and just stumbled on the portal for MANA AINA 4!

ENTURIN-USKO
Celestial Bodies: 5 Planets // 1 Moon
Dominant Lifeform: Vy’keen
Economy: Commercial // Adequate
Conflict Level: Aggressive

MANA AINA 4
Weather: Alkaline Rain
Sentinels: Average
Flora: Copious
Fauna: Ordinary
Resources: Fungal Mould, Emeril, Copper, Heridium

I’ll get around to setting up beacons at all the portals I find (or visit) but so far leaving a Communications Station, Signal Booster, and a Save Point. Btw, some very nice, lush, and beautiful planets I’ve seen…just no Emeril or Gold on them :wink:

3 Likes

Here are the coordinates to my homeworld in the Hilbert Dimension. If anyone wants to visit, feel free to do so.

My homeworld is a nice planet, but the base is a little jaunt away. If anyone is on my planet while I am there, I will try to meet them.

2 Likes

Be prepared for freak ice storms and pack your own thumium

Curious…

I just happened to fly over the sister planet in my solar system, (that lies at the core), to find several messages left by fellow Travellers at a previously unknown Portal. However, the Portal on my home planet that I have left an address for, (which is a really short walk to a Trading Post), still seems to be un-visited. Did I somehow give out a bogus address? Or is the address just to any Portal in a specific star system? Is there a difference in addresses between PC and console? Between Steam and GOG??? (I’m on GOG, so unfortunately I can’t greet anyone coming through in the “flesh”, as it were) I’d hate to have people think I’m lying to them. And I would think this might be of some value, as you can either buy a ship or possibly call your own to you once you get to the Trading Post?

Here it is again, but a little clearer:

Please share this and let me know if it works!

NMS

Attention:
The Portal Address are similar if planets is in same solar system.

Kikolgallr Galaxy
Sea of Posyichi Region
Kik-Galaxy-Begin-Zig System
Address: 05F5:0086:0E8A:002A

Planets:
Oitachin Taoir - Forsaken
Mecqueterat-6 : moon of Oitachin Taoir - Frenzied: Portal address 202A0768BDF6
KIKGB3-ZIG- Toxic Portal address 402A0768BDF6
KIKGB2-ZIG - Glacial Portal address 502A0768BDF6
KIKGB1-ZIG - Low Atmosphere

18 Qaud-trillion more to go!

4 Likes
  1. KIKGalaxy2Access-ZIG 05F5:0086:0E8A:0120
    Bealdroadal : Empty
    KIKGB3-nostorms-hot-Zig : Torrid Portal: 21200768bdf6
  2. Lobay-JuulVI-ZIG 05F5:0086:0E8A:0050
    Aavaelat_Manononm-Zig : Terrformaing : Portal - 10500768BDF6
    KIKGB4-toxic-Zig : Acidic : Portal 20500768BDF6
    Eiyoshi_Kuheam-hot-Zig : Hot : 30500768BDF6
    Einoozy Zeiche : Desolate : extreme
  3. ObeokaIV-KIKGB6-ZIG 05F5:0086:0E8A:0135
    PermaFrost-ExtremeCold-Dead-Zig :Permafrost : Portal - 11350768BDF6
    Duzalaud-radioactive-Zig (acid trip world) Portal: 21350768BDF6
    WinterForeverbadcreatures-Zig :SubZero: Portal 31350768BDF6
    Uom-WXSent-Extreme-Zig : Torrential Rain: Portal 41350768BDFD6
    Atsushiryuug : Moderate : Portal 51350768DBF6

This planet has marble land, as you fly it continually moves, shifts in colors and patterns.
A real tripping time.

4 Likes

Wow…!? That sure sounds worth a visit!

Thanks for all the hard work. I will definitely be visiting some of these places when I have the glyphs for it. Which coder/decoder are you using? It looks like there are a few listed here.

1 Like

this one, which make the best sense of the sequence:
which is at the top of this page:
https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/etarc/optimized/2X/4/456b4e94e04dacdbb7888fda086fd82f2e92f8f7_1_690x164.jpg

2 Likes