Daily Missions

yub-nub

5 Likes

They’re a flora type growing on swamp planets. You can always imagine that some of the animals in the vicinity are living in them, I guess…

5 Likes

I think they are a flora type due to limitations of the engine they are using. There has been a lot of speculation based on recent(about a year or less, cant remember) data mining that HG would implement “pets” in the future along with a UI “button” that was found to summon one(forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly). This could imply that AI for fauna is going to be revisited again at some point and possibly they could actually use/interact with those huts? Maybe those gek-like fauna would be more advanced in A.I. than the others? Who knows.

But if you remember buildable turrets in the code, those have been sitting there for years now and haven’t been touched or released. So that feature could just sit there too.

4 Likes

You sign up for:

But have to collect:

5 Likes

Well, I guess that’s 5 per person! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Me, myself, I and ?

3 Likes

Irene, obviously.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Next up:

5 Likes

The latest:

5 Likes

New stuff:

7 Likes

The tier 1 item is the one I want the most. I found these on a planet with cyborg animals. The combination worked well.

2 Likes

Contains Pet Items

Summary

3 Likes

2 Likes

They look cool, but I doubt I’ll ever use them. I was never a part of any of those organizations.

Still though, I’ll grab them up for completion.

2 Likes

If only someone could bring ours to their attention…

9 Likes

4 Likes

Igneous Crystal is now available in the QS shop.

4 Likes

QS item discussion moved here

1 Like

My daily mission has not shown up for two days. Only finding regular missions at the Nexus

2 Likes