The Lighter Side of NMS: Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

As part of the citizen scientists division I will do everything in my power to examine and study the phenomena you call prison. I will hold off on enjoying the world of NMS on VR and play on PC until we figure this out and get you home. Hang in there! We’ll get you out. Not sure how, I just know it involves introducing several cats to the equation

5 Likes

Let me donate a couple to the cause…
:smiley_cat: :smile_cat: :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Yeah, you can have mine too… Annoying little bugger…

3 Likes

I need a hand, can anyone give me a hand, or two maybe :slight_smile:

Black squid…I had the coolest ship in the galaxy for 5 minutes till it turned white again

11 Likes

Joined a friend in multiplayer, they called their freighter in…cloaking device doesn’t work for the ships I guess

11 Likes

Well, the Nexus finally came online…OMG…I could stand in there laughing all day long! This is what happens when all landing pads are full…

and I guess I need to keep the power on to keep the Trade Terminal in position?

12 Likes

New open door policy:

6 Likes

Well, good news. I am free. Likely because my landing pad is gone. :smiley:

12 Likes

And the power is still on! I was going to say something silly if the power out, what mother natures real first name is,but now I dont have to. I havent checked download yet, I was up until about 3am, and this is my first stop since waking up.

4 Likes

Someone forgot to mow…

7 Likes

Radiant Pillar has lost its radiance :grin:

starter base on my test new save of BEYOND 2.03. ship often spawns in like this

6 Likes

Maybe it’s my scanner on the fritz but I do feel all gassy after eating some uncooked Impulse Beans!

5 Likes

Ok. That is funny but I will move you to the lighter side. :smile: It’s all that gas ya know?

2 Likes

I guess they still haven’t fixed this one yet.

This landing was a bit rough…

This one was a catastrophe.

I’m also having issues with things not being at ground level.

9 Likes

Always, always, always save before going to the Nexus. You never know when it will be your turn…:nauseated_face:

8 Likes

Easy fix… playing on GoG, survival mode, in central european time, you usually have the place all to yourself. :smile:

2 Likes

“Ummm Sir?.. My eyes are up here”

11 Likes

Quite a bit went missing here. Even my ships shadow.

10 Likes

Ghostlights :scream: cloaked freighter rendered as it pulled me in

11 Likes

Hey, would you happen to know anything about your friend’s red fighter in that pic? Is that a red viper with a black fuselage and white accents? I have an all-red ship with the same configuration, but have actually been looking for similar with black & white accents. I’m confused by the orange/blue tail & thruster details in the pic though, another rendering error?