Rainbows :)!

Somewhere to post those rainbows that often surprise us in our travels.

The Rainbow
by William Wordsworth

My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky.
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The child is father of the man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

The Rainbow
by Walter De la Mare

I saw the lovely arch
Of Rainbow span the sky,
The gold sun burning
As the rain swept by.

In bright-ringed solitude
The showery foliage shone
One lovely moment,
And the Bow was gone.

19 Likes

@johnnycloud: I have added ‘BEYOND’ to the title and gave it the ‘Creative Mode’ category

4 Likes

Beyond Rainbows? Have some In Rainbows to go with your Beyond Rainbows.

I’ve actually only ever seen one rainbow since NEXT dropped. And it was only after BEYOND came out that I seen it.

Either I’m unlucky, they’re rare, I’m incredibly unobservant or beyond made them a little more common or maybe all of those things at once :smiley:

6 Likes

Gorgeous! Thank you for both the screens and the Poetry! :heart:

4 Likes

16 Likes

@temp: That is a very good looking rainbow, very clear, nice shot!

I noticed my first rainbow just before I started work on my vehicle base. Looked pretty clear through the windows from inside my base, but not so much once I took the camera outside.

12 Likes

I agree. Same for me. Much better shot from the inside through a window.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Believe or not, rainbows are still something I haven’t discovered :grin:

7 Likes

10 Likes

just missed getting the full circle of the rainbow in the shot ( I forgot and used the ingame mouseclick instead of F12)

6 Likes

Yes. I noticed that the Field of View (FOV) of my ingame camera is badly off again. Originally, I think, it was set at 75 which matched Steam’s (F12). Today I had to move it from 100 to 125 to roughly match F12.

5 Likes

Me, too! :rainbow: What is the secret? Are they always there, just after a storm?

4 Likes

Guess we’ll have to find it out :wink:

4 Likes

I still haven’t seen a rainbow or runner rock. I keep looking but none ever show up. It’s my NMS treasure hunt. I’ve only got several billion locations left to check :laughing:

8 Likes

Rainbows do appear after storms but are usually a daily thing if you have a damp, humid or rainy type planet.

5 Likes

11 Likes

While some of us still didn’t discover rainbows, others take pictures of activated portals with a huge rainbow in the backround! :laughing:

9 Likes

This definetly belongs here. “Soooooomewhere, over the rainbow…”

5 Likes

Give it time. Eventually, @DevilinPixy will feel an overwhelming urge to move it. :grin:

5 Likes