Missing tags

Interesting problem:

As I continue on the planet I have chosen
When I log off and come back on, the plants have no tags.
Does not show what they are or will give when harvested.
It takes about 10 mins into the game for that to show up.
Anyone else seen this?

2 Likes

here are 3 pics to show the problem

1 Like

Did you by any chance turn off the HUD? If on PC/Keyboard, try the H-key

Edit: @zsigmond: I turned your reply into a new topic instead.

This happens when I load the game and get into it.
no keys pressed

1 Like

Here is more pictures showing that outpost not showing up on the visor!
I would like and sure others once they realize this to be changed.
Or is it that most don’t care since walking a planet is not the objective of players any more.
Exploring to the minimum?

I have found 42 waypoints so far . Does not include the beacons
and other sites that you find that are not added to the list of waypoints.

10 Likes

I noticed the list of waypoints in the Discovery menu only goes to 6. There is no way to scroll for more. I hope this gets changed. Once upon a time, I had a planet I loved so much that I spent several weeks exploring just that one planet. I had over 90 waypoints discovered. I want to do that again when I find the right planet.

4 Likes

The number of waypoints you have visited is listed.

2 Likes

It might be more that it’s only you experiencing the problem, actually. I do see nearby buildings (up to some 500U) marked in the analysis visor. It might be a similar problem to why you can’t see the space station markers. I think you should just finish the tutorial (takes an hour tops), then see if that fixes the situation.

That has always been the case, though? Not saying it’s not annyoing, but I remember this annoying me since day 1… They really should open that list up, and make the darn things tagable so you can return to waypoints you found.

1 Like

I see unknown buildings. Go to them and find different ones.
The only one that does not show up is outpost!

1 Like

Ah, didn’t realise that. Guess I’ll have to check that specifically then.

1 Like

Moved this discussion out of the screenshots. Carry on!

3 Likes

I’ve started noticing the missing tags now, too. You can see in the first image that the tag for the outpost is missing. What’s interesting is that the freighter right next door is also missing its tag. I don’t know if that’s a result of being close to the outpost, or if the problem isn’t limited to just outposts.

4 Likes

As of today, the Discoveries screen shows some waypoints and the total number, but still will not let you scroll to see. It did so prior to Beyond. Sigh.

Maybe we need to report as a bug to get the devs attention. I did that yesterday.

4 Likes

I’ve done a number of times!

3 Likes