Landing pads missing

https://hellogames.zendesk.com

Got a landing pad issue to report? Here’s the place.

3 Likes

Here’s the first one… can’t land on skybase landing pad’s are awol :slight_smile:

Still, pretty cool

4 Likes

Time to build areally big ladder :crazy_face:

EDIT Moved your post to a more relevant location.

4 Likes

I tried landing in the Nexus and another player landed on the pad before me. My ship started floating around in the Nexus; I could not exit my ship or move, had to shut off the game and reload a save as I was hopelessly stuck.

5 Likes

The fun begins! :rofl:

4 Likes

Not actually a bug:

Increased the scale of starships. Landing pads and docking areas across the galaxy have been expanded to cope with the new larger ships. As a result, landing pads in existing bases have been refunded.

6 Likes

Dont know about that, across my bases some landing pads are present, some are not., Ive another skybase that has one landing pad present out of 4 i built

4 Likes

Well, then the ones still there are a bug… :smile:

2 Likes

yeah, handy actually, saves a 30 minute stair building session :smiley:

A post was split to a new topic: BEYOND Can’t interact with Nada, Polo, and most traders in Anomaly

From patch notes:
Increased the scale of starships. Landing pads and docking areas across the galaxy have been expanded to cope with the new larger ships. As a result, landing pads in existing bases have been refunded.

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to snap the new Landing Pad to the old Cuboid Rooms?

1 Like

Have not tried but the new build system will highlight the available places to build for each object. Should be highlighted in blue.

I’ve never been able to snap a landing pad to a room. I’ve only ever been able to snap them to doorways.

Admittedly, my cuboid rooms tend to have doors - otherwise I couldn’t get out. But it’s the doors my landing pads connect to - not the rooms.

2 Likes

Yes I did and it did not work. Tried quite a few things but couldn’t place the landing pad.
(Old save,PS4,Normal)

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried adding doors but the Landing Pad showed no inclination to attach. May be time to start a new base.

1 Like

Ive tried a few things to get them to attach and had no luck either. The whole building process feels a bit slow and clunky to me at the minute

1 Like

The problem is simple.
The landing pads have changed in size.
The present building did not change in size.
The landing pads can not attach.
So like or not the building that have landing pads will need to be rebuilt.

5 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up Ziggy.

I blame Emily tbh. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why does the base needs to be rebuild? Why couldn’t a longer corridor work? My bases are huge, rebuilding makes no sense.

3 Likes