Black metal missing on some building parts

I noticed some building parts no longer matching, because the black metal has turned pale. I found the following parts to have this issue:

• Small Wooden Wall
  • Metal Half Arch

Image for reference. The outer edges of some parts are light grey instead if black.

If anyone finds other parts with the same issue, add them in a reply below.

7 Likes

I noticed this as well. The smaller and longer wooden walls color differently when built next to each other with the black color.

3 Likes

Version 2.11 (PC/Steam default)

The outer edges of Metal Half Arches now have transparency as well. Pretty sure this was not the case before.

6 Likes

I put wooden roof on a base and noticed light shining through as if the edge did not make contact with the concrete walls. Will check it out later.

EDIT: No missing metal here but there is a constant flutter on the edge of the corner roof piece. It is letting light and rain into my abode.
I tracked it down to the second floor loft/storage area.

Those roof pieces are fine in other areas.

5 Likes

A different issue, but indeed annoying at times. Has to do with the snapping and slight misalignment that happens at times when multiple parts are involved. The light coming through mostly happens with roof pieces and can sometimes be solved by trying to find a different snap for the same spot.

4 Likes