Update on the pinball machine.
(Save Editor +Blender)
- Added some ‘sinkholes’ for increased difficulty, considering the game will be rather ‘slow’.
- Added non-functional flippers
- Added somewhat functional ‘slingshots’ to the front sides
- Added the out-lanes and side-lanes
- Added the ‘apron’ where you’d normally find the game info cards.
The player will stand on a platform, raised above the flippers. This just gives a better view while still being very playable. Behind the flippers, below the player, is the main ‘drain’.
I will be working on two more ‘ramps’ and additional ways to score. Perhaps another sinkhole or two as well. My main worry is the part count being currently at 2400, which does not leave much room for full logic (scoreboard). Will see how it goes …
Images with the glass removed: