Another update on the pinball machine.
(Save Editor + Blender)
I decided to reduce the dimensions to lower the part count, which cut me down about 800 parts to about 1600. Then I had to redo pretty much most the work I had done already. It actually turned out even better in my opinion.
I have added some new things and altered some others. There are now two lower ramps, which go up and across (if fast enough). On the crossing are a few floor switches to register scoring. There are now three sinkholes, strategically placed
I’ll soon be ready to start wiring it all up and give the scoring a good thought. Not too sure about a decimal counter, as that dramatically increases the amount of logic/wiring required. You can see in a previous post how much it takes to just do a 4-bit counter (0-15). This would require a 16x4 matrix to convert to decimal (auto switches/inverters). Now imagine trying for something going into the 100’s, to then hook up a decimal converter. Decimal might be out of reach, but binary is fine I guess.
Images (glass removed):