Atlas-65 Society of Archaeologists, Paleontologists and Salvagers

Did somebody say ancient historical vykeen artifacts with typos?!?!

"… made by priceless… "

Knowing the Vy’keen they’re probably potions for strength and vigor… Vy’agra? :smirk:

10 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome! I have a really hard time blowing my nose in my exosuit. This is great news! :grin:

3 Likes

Sneezing in a helmet is always a bad experience
:triumph: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Toothleaf? Perhaps it’s related to snappies… :thinking:

7 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Bring on the Schnitzel, then! :smile:

2 Likes

FYI, I routinely use the Real Life version of a cooking hammer…meat tenderizer. I guess a delicate version would be for the really expensive versions of meat…where you address it politely and humbly before lightly tapping it…and it must sit on a plate of your finest china which rests on a lace doily! -)

Whilst I realize that these items titles are procedurally generated, I wonder if the descriptions are also created the same? They look much more individually created and plugged into the object description. I’ll have to create a spreadsheet and keep track to see if there is any pattern. -)

TQQdles™

7 Likes

Not looking…:expressionless: I prefer to be surprised. :smiley:

4 Likes

It is only listing the ones shown in this thread…no surprises. -)

TQQdles™

3 Likes

Now how did they know about my computer?

10 Likes

I feel like I have carried this about for 862 years and finally managed to post it to the list :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I ended up digging a lot of these artifacts because I want to max my reputation with all the guilds and they’re easy missions to get done quickly. So here’s my contribution to this thread:

7 Likes

There’s missions for these? Haven’t seen those yet…

Yeah, on the mission boards at the space stations…the description says “find 3 ancient keys” but there’s more to it than that. The mission immediately marks a plaque for you…you go there and trade 25 mordite for the location of a treasure ruin. Once there you have to dig up 3 keys, then the mission tells you to find and unlock the big chest…after you have the treasure you have to go to a trade outpost terminal to transmit your success…where you can also conveniently sell the newly found treasure…and then you report back to the space station to close out the mission.

3 Likes

@DarthTrethon Hmm…
That’s one artifact that you probably shouldn’t display. :wink:

1 Like

Two more for your list.

9 Likes