Atlas-65 Society of Archaeologists, Paleontologists and Salvagers

Treasures from the deep, long-sunk ruins. Yarrr!

8 Likes

Time for this society to get its feet wet, there be plunder in The Abyss!

_20181030_163154 _20181030_163102 _20181030_163127

9 Likes

I initially read that as “Bouillon”… Was all “why would anyone want soup that’s been in the water for 600 years??” :smile:

3 Likes

Have you ever come across traditional Norwegian food?

They have a kind of rotten tinned fish. It smells so bad, you have to open it under water. Really.

600 year-old bouillon is nothing compared to Viking cuisine. No wonder they travelled so far. 1,000 miles in an open boat must have been better than eating at home.

7 Likes

Perfect Eggs, sunny side up, please! :yum:

6 Likes

I have been following a trail left behind through the cracks of time, uncovering a tale from a primary source which may give our studies further insight.

I will publish my findings from this expedition soon, I believe I nearly have all the peices. I shall of course be delivering my report with great discretion, I fear what this knowledge could become in the wrong hands, or who may be driven mad by happenstance.

For now here are photo of my most recent encounter with… It.

Edit: Psst, findings published here

8 Likes

Keep it secret. Keep it safe. :mage:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Question: did you get all 3 treasures from the same site? When I opened 1 chest it automatically opened the other 2.

2 Likes

Part of the fun with these treasures we find is the variety in the description. I am hoping the Aquatic Treasures are not quite on par yet, as they are quite repetitive.

4 Likes

No, just one from each site.

However tracking them down is proving quite difficult, especially since two out of every three ruins are floating above sky, out of reach but with their hit box still in place under water.

Got trapped in a glass case of emotion earlier because of it :joy:

3 Likes

Have land based treasures suddenly dropped in value? (nerfed with1.7?)
Most of what I’m finding atm is under 200,000U.

3 Likes

I guess we can only tell if we find one already registered to compare value with. We have our own sheet, but there are a couple more out there we can compare against.

5 Likes

I have cleaned my filters six times now…

_20181031_202752

…but I still feel it inside me.

9 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Just found one over 1.3 million yesterday, so the highest prices don’t seem to be nerfed. Doesn’t exclude that they adjusted the drop probabilities, but I don’t quite see why.

2 Likes

You know, those captions would have been really weird in combination with temps frozen tentacle… :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah… my partner just got one that was 1,8 million so the good stuff is still out there…just not in my neck of the woods.

3 Likes

Finally. Finally found something older than 999 years.

9 Likes