An Ode to Snappies, Clappies & Puffies

The 4 Snappy Squad !!!

11 Likes

I think we have a new record. This is the NMS equivelent of speed runs now I guesa, only instead of measuring and beating time, it’s quantity and distance apart. I feel like I said that last time or at least I meant to :joy:

5 Likes

WooHoo! That group is closer than mine. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s certainly the leader in the Snappy Quad-Squad treasure hunt.
Nice!

5 Likes

Hehe thank you guys :smile:

4 Likes

These Snaprz look “squishy” like caterpillars. That adds a certain “Yuk” factor.

3 Likes

Almost the four pack!

9 Likes

We are getting warmer! I have high hopes that will have the real deal very soon. :grinning:

6 Likes

I call em a variety of things. More often than not, it’s a lizard tail.

2 Likes

haha that’s great! We are getting really really close with this one !
Are we all ok about giving total immunity upon the 4 squad snappies? :pray:

4 Likes

4 squads have my respect and deserve to keep living. 3 squads I also respect but they don’t deserve life still. Duos are ok. But solos are dead carbon. Or oxygen. Whichever one.

5 Likes

Snappie Offering to the Mighty Rock God

7 Likes

I haven’t harmed a Snappie… HAVE YOU?!

3 Likes

Not even one ! :relieved:

3 Likes

NO SNAPPIES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD.
On occasion, I may or may not have extracted carbon from a snappy but only on a purely consensual basis, for scientific research purposes & within guidelines of the Snappy Protection & Conservation Act.
I have yet to encounter a Snappy that has ever attacked without first having placed myself within its territorial bubble. At no time have I been stalked or harrassed by a Snappy nor have I justified retaliation for accidentally getting struck by a Snappy.
Snappies are our friends. Everyone should hug a Snappy today. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Stalking Snappies…:scream:…kind of like the Weeping Angels on Dr. Who. They don’t move as long as you look at them but, turn your back…:dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Squabbling Snappies

Shiny Snappie

8 Likes

Those things were seriously creepy…

Summary

pC51f

6 Likes

Boo!

10 Likes

How close is close enough? And there is a 5th one not far away.

If only the one on the right would scootchy over just a little to the left.

10 Likes