Base Building Creations

A place for the bases from BEYOND. This includes glitch building and blender creations as well as straight builds. I can’t wait to see what comes from the new base building.
Happy Building everyone! :hugs:

UPDATE from SM and HG
If you would like to see your base featured at the Anomaly, the best way to bring it to our attention is to share it with the community online (on Reddit or Twitter). Please remember to include your portal coordinates, current galaxy, username and platform to help us find it.

8 Likes

I have several bases that I need to investigate after I get home. At the least, I know I will need to build new landing pads. But with all of the new parts, I could be redoing a few depending on what’s available.

6 Likes

It ain’t much but it is a start! How is everyone feeling about the new build system? At first I was not sure but slowly I am beginning to see the start of something great.

6 Likes

I’m curious to know if anyone has found the balance when setting up the power system.
I have a solar panel charging a battery, which I’m guessing will power my teleporter all the time…but I don’t really know. I have a bio-generator on the other side as a sort of back up but it seems hideously inefficient.

3 Likes

Not yet. Had to start a new game. Really enjoying it. I did notice all sorts of switches, relay, delay etc…I am sure those are the logic gates. We may need a topic for electrical engineering as well as one for culinary delights…

5 Likes

I might need to hire an electrician :flushed:

4 Likes

Well, I am still out of likes so here. :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Here is a small video

6 Likes

I really like the Building Camera.
Slowly but surely the Glitch Builders are learning. Hoping for in depth videos soon.
EDIT: And here we go

9 Likes

I really like how they look lit up

12 Likes

I will rule this planet!

13 Likes

…one plank at a time :grin:

4 Likes

My first base in BEYOND (WIP).
“Traveller’s Rest” Townhouse for all those busy NPCs.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

16 Likes

Repowered

14 Likes

Still a WIP since I lost my first one by being forced to turn the clock back 6-hours due to a game freeze glitch.

Found a nice little spot for my new base. It features a pre-existing save post, landing pad a galactic trade thingy, a nanite sales npc, another npc I can exchange grunts and growls with if I feel lonely, as well as a network of lucrative caves.

Too bad I couldn’t figure out a way to drag a cable over to hook into their power. :chuckles:

11 Likes
8 Likes

Not entirely a new base, just updated. Added a base station, landing pads are on the ground now with an exocraft station and teleporter to reach the skybase… Also the nomad in VR on a low gravity planet is about as much fun you can have in NMS now :smiley:

18 Likes

Just a small humble base built on an archaeological dig, the site of an ancient tomb inscribed with the name Ophrex.

Research is still heavily underway and the protective grid set around the dig site to protect the artefacts also keeps my exosuits hazard protection fully charged in the most blistering of storms.

12 Likes

:heart:
(I’m out of :heart: s again.)

3 Likes

One must wonder at what ancient technology still protects the remains of these ruins (& vagrant travellers) after so many eons. :grinning:

4 Likes