Alphabet by CSD forum

U is for United Races in NMS and Unification Day is near :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No. I was a,bit misleading I guess.

What I meant was yiu can now find Radnox as little goopy things on the ground.

And no I’m not talking about Calium.

2 Likes

No issues… I knew what you were referring to… (Radnox is the resource that is readily available near my Normal mode base.)
The portal address is available on The Spacing Guild website. http://www.boomstickjoes.com/the-spacing-guild/index.php
It is an extreme hot planet with a 7 minute walk from the portal to my base. (but worth the trek if you are in need of resources or the units to be gained from their sale.) Radox would be the glowing “gloopy” substance that can be found naturally on that sort of planet along the way. (My base is on normal mode on PS4)

My guess at @Xion4012 inquiry would be: whether or not Radnox can be gained by feeding fauna. (I have not seen it)

And to keep our alphabet going : V is for Viridescent :slight_smile:

5 Likes

W is Worlds, Words, and Woe we meet

6 Likes

X is for Xenomorph
…which thankfully haven’t been found in NMS.
(I’d rather the chestbursting aliens stayed far away. I don’t find them very cuddly & they tend to lay slimy secretions around the place which would really mess up my base).

6 Likes

Y stands for yin and yang in No Man’s Sky as it lets you discover those complementary forces in yourself. At least for me it did. Never thought I would become a legendary pirate fighter in permadeath (level 10) lol:

5 Likes

Z is for Waiting Titan …

6 Likes

As in zzzzzzzzz?

Hope the next one is a picture of someone’s Atlas pass.

6 Likes

H is for hu hu huuuu where’s my Atlas Pass ?

2 Likes

A is for Atlas Pass!!! :grinning::grin::sunglasses:

oopswatp2

:nauseated_face: Warning :nauseated_face:

Edit: Changed gif. Warning, here is the original, it was making me... dizzy! My first animated .gif.

oopswatp1

8 Likes

B is for Best day ever because I got my Atlas Pass!

7 Likes

So glad for you @sheralmyst @Sir_oops !!
You diserve it!!

3 Likes

‘C’ is for cyphering & coding followed by clapping & cheering.

7 Likes

‘D’ is for our various Atlas Pass designations (16-A, L-15, WT-01, HG-16, AWK, PB-16, PT-16 and G-19) I think that’s all of 'em.

4 Likes

E is for EMPTY Mailboxes … muhahahahahah
ALSO
E is for earthquake - move San Andreas Fault move
still on going earthquakes in Alaska Waters

6 Likes