Alphabet by CSD forum

H is for Heridium. That blue stuff that’s everywhere and taking up your prized inventory space 99% of the time EXCEPT the moment you need some of it.

10 Likes

I is for Incidental Hostile Traders( am I the only one who has done this by accident?)

8 Likes

J is for “Jungle” planets with less trees than the Sahara

Ah yes IHT I know it too well… shudders as flashbacks of sentinel swarms come to mind

8 Likes

K is for Cicioskis if the Atlas were to speak English

7 Likes

L is for Landing Pad (quite possibly any travellers best friend in survival/permadeth…)

7 Likes

M is for memory

7 Likes

N is for Nip Nip! Snoop Gek would be so proud.

Edit: Oops nipnip was already mentioned darn.
Ummm

N is for simulation induced Nihilism

7 Likes

O is for @Oshoryu a great instigator, base builder, and storyteller!

We still have some letters to go, use the rest to honor your fellow CSD members. :grin: thanks everyone, I can’t believe we have done so many rounds of this.

8 Likes

P is for @Polyphemus who has forged from the early days, indulging in civil conversation & sparking interesting topic creation.

7 Likes

Q is for quest bug . . . well it came up as a suggestion when googling ‘‘no man’s sky q’’

8 Likes

R is for Rain. Skin melting, toxic, hot and generally unpleasant that fortunately never bothers the wildlife :smirk:

8 Likes

S is for @Sir_oops

7 Likes

T is for Titanium

7 Likes

U is for Undiscovered

6 Likes

V is for vendetta, against all pirates and Jerk-weeds (as in those plants that shock you).

5 Likes

W is for @Wyo the Frontiers Nomad, builder of roads.

6 Likes

X is for @Xion4012, experimenter extraordinar!

5 Likes

y is for the yakumaku with which I learned to fight pirates like I never did before :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Z is for @zsigmond and the zany fact that this thread is still going!

6 Likes

We are caught in a loop, waiting for a runtime error…

Or an update… Atlas passes

4 Likes